9.23.2012

A New Start

Hi All!  Hope many of you found me from my Wordpress blog.  I hate to say it, but I've had to start again. So if you have a blog reader change your URL Feed now please!??!  I'd really hate to lose readers!

 I originally switched to Wordpress way back when, because Blogger was giving me trouble but I was in a foreign country which can be an issue sometimes when it comes to the internet and access to things.  I was also on a computer with a whole lot of viruses on it.  So I'm pretty sure I blamed all this at the time on Blogger, but in hindsight I'm sure Blogger had nothing to do with it.  I thought I liked Wordpress, but the longer I've used it the more I've grown to dislike it.  Some people love it, and I should mention I'm speaking of the free Wordpress. Some people pay for Wordpress and have amazing blogs.  I wish I could do that, but I can't have expenses like that right now.  Plus, I don't feel like it's worth it for something that is really just a hobby. The final straw was when all of a sudden my font went gray and you couldn't read it.  I played around with some HTML and still couldn't get it to work.  Then I thought I found a "it'll do" type replacement but I found that it was skipping posts I had.  Wasn't too thrilled!

 So here we are......back at Blogger.  And back with my good ole friends at Shabby Blogs for background and designing.  It will take me a little while to really whip it into shape, so be patient with me please.  With fingers crossed this time, everything should work out and I shouldn't have to change it up again.  I'm sure it's not great for readership when your URL changes.  (Again, reminder...add the new URL to your news feed!)  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy